Our Precautions Given COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
May 19, 2020
Please View this Message From Our CEO Todd Skelton
Dear Valued FX Caprara Customers,
In these difficult times, the health and safety of our customers and associates continues to be of the utmost importance. We also understand that there are many of you who have vehicle-related needs that have to be addressed. Therefore, we offer several ways to engage safely should you need to do so.
Perhaps your lease is ending and you want to discuss an extension, return your current vehicle or lease a new one. Maybe you have to change your payment plan to address sudden budget constraints. Or, your challenge may be replacing an older vehicle that has reliability issues, particularly for someone who has to get to an essential job. If a key worker relied on public transportation and is no longer comfortable doing so, a car may now be a necessity. Whatever vehicle challenges your family may currently be facing, here to help. We can engage with you safely and securely through:
• Vehicle walkaround presentation via video or FaceTime
• Virtual trade-in appraisals
• Digital processing of necessary paperwork with a sales or finance associate
• Individualized pre-set store appointments in a clean, CDC-compliant environment
• Delivery of your sanitized new or pre-owned car to your home or workplace, as well as pickup & delivery of your vehicle for maintenance, repairs or recalls. We’ll even bring a loaner vehicle should you need it – no charge
If we can help you in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our sales & service teams are standing by. Stay safe in these troubled times.