Our Precautions Given COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
May 13, 2020
A Message From Our CEO, Todd Skelton
Dear Valued Customers of FX Caprara:
We hope you and your families are doing well during this very challenging time. We wanted to let you know that effective Wednesday, May 13th not only is our service department open, but the sales department is now fully re-opened, with some restrictions, per the Governor’s updated orders for retail businesses. The health and safety of our employees and our customers is our top priority during this difficult time.
How FX Caprara has properly prepared for our guests:
In keeping with the “Phase 2 Guidelines” outlined by the State, we have modified our business hours and operating policies for your continued safety and increased convenience. This includes the use of face masks and other personal protective equipment as appropriate, and the ongoing sanitization processes for the dealership and all vehicles.
- We have developed a NY Forward Safety Plan. The plan details our processes for Facility Cleaning, Social Distancing and Employee Health Screening. The plan is available for your review upon arrival at the dealership.
- As for our showrooms, we will be open for both appointments and walk-ins, but staying safely within the maximum permitted occupancy levels (50% of the store’s permitted occupancy as documented on the occupancy permit). If you prefer to shop remotely, we continue to offer touchless vehicle demonstrations, appraisals, and deliveries.
- In order to maintain social distancing practices to keep our valued customers and associates safe, we are dividing our teams whereby some will be working in the store and others remotely. This ensures we keep everyone as safe as possible, while allowing us to serve you in a timely manner.
- Should your vehicle need maintenance, repairs or recalls, you can continue to bring it to the service department, or, if more convenient, please take advantage of our pickup & delivery service.
How you can properly prepare for a safe visit:
For your protection and the protection of our associates and other guests, please observe these guidelines published by the state of New York and the CDC:
- Please refrain from visiting if you exhibit any of the symptoms as noted by the CDC. Symptoms include: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or at least two of these symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Maintain physical distance between other customers and store associates. Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Limit who you bring into the dealership, particularly children.
- Please bring water or other refreshment with you as our vending services must remain closed.
- Face coverings are now required as part of a visit. If you do not have a covering available, the dealership will provide a mask to you.
If we can help you in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our stores. Our General Managers and their sales and service teams are standing by.